Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Time to meet the furry children

So lets meet the furry children that live in my house. First we will start with Stud. Stud is a 12 year old cat that I have had since he was a kitten living in Indianapolis. He is a old grumpy cat now. He just recently got diagnosed with diabetes and has lost alot of weight because of it. Basically we are waiting for him to die.



Say hello to Dillon. Dillon and Sage are both 4 year old Border Collies. Dillon is alittle odd. He is extremely loyal to my wife and I and Adelaide, but that is where it ends. He loves to terrorize his sister Sage, and get bullied by Cara. His best friend is Stud the Cat.

This is Sage, her and Dillon are brother and sister. She is alittle crazy. Always playing with a ball is a understatement. If you want to throw her a ball, you can't do it just once she will consistantly bring it back to you. If she had it her way she would play ball 24-7.



Say hello to Cara. Cara is a Greyhound and she will be 6 on Thanksgiving. If you ever happen to see Cara not sleeping please inform me. I would like to see

No comments:

Post a Comment